• Identifying the significant environmental impacts of products at each stage of their life cycle
• Comparison of products’ sustainability at production and application of improvements
• Encouraging the demand for products with less negative environmental impact
• Optimization of procurement processes
• Providing confidence for stakeholders
Calik Denim always ensures the accuracy of related data it shares by getting verification for its Life Cycle Assessment studies from independent
These verified outcomes of Life Cycle Assessment studies are published as an Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) through the International EPD® System, recording the environmental effects of the product and making it available to all stakeholders.
The EPD is an independently verified document that provides transparent and comparable communication of the environmental impact occurs during the life cycle of the products.
Go backBack to top